My Hobby

My favourite thing to do when leisure time is sleeping. I can say that most of people will have the same hobby as mine.

The reasons why i really love to sleep and making it as one of my hobby is whenever i am sleep,the problems that stuck in my head will be erase off and it makes me feet more calm after wake up.

Although it kind of very boring hobby and kind of nonsense but for me it is very useful and nice hobby.
I sleep when I'm bored, sad, angry, or if its just nice weather cause it's relax my mind and my problems just fade away for a while.
My dreams are so much better then reality that makes i never want to wake up.

Every morning when i wake up, i don't want to get out of bed,
i want to continue sleeping because in my dreams I'm not alone,
in my dreams whatever i want to have, i can have it, everything i wish for,it comes true.


Listening to music is also my hobby.
Listening to music is much more than just a hobby. Only by listening to music , my mind ,soul and body healed.

I love to listen to music like any kind of music.I love both Malay and English song. I do listen to the music whenever i feel stressed out or there are a lot of assignments to do.So i will take my time to relax by listen to the music.

I love listening to Camila Cabello,Justin Bieber,Bruno Mars,Ariana Grande and etc.
While Malay artists,i like Ernie Zakri,Ruffedge,Misha Omar and Siti Sarah.






Comments

Popular Posts