My Childhood Memories

When i think about my childhood moments, the memory that came to my mind mostly was when an unexpected yet funny thing happened when i was young. My family and i were having our vacation in kl. That night, we havent had our dinner yet so we decided to go to a nearby kfc. At first, my dad wanted to drive there but seeing as the road was packed with cars coming from each intersection, we decided to walk to the kfc instead since it wasnt that far away to begin with. When we were casually talking while walking, i saw a woman walking towards us while talking to herself. I thought that okay, maybe she was thinking but i kept on watching her as she seem to sway a little while she was walking. Little did i know that an unexpected thing was about to happen as she came across me and slapped me on the face. Hard.


I was confused for a moment to what actually had happened. As i was processing the things in my head, i heard my uncle yelling at her as she kept blabbering to herself again. He shooed her away as i slowly came to a realisation that i had been slapped by a crazy lady! After she was gone my family bursted into laughter at my poor encounter with the maniac. Truly, it was a funny and unforgettable memory that i would never forget in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts