Friendship

Many people gave their definition of friendship, so here’s mine.I believe a best friend is a two-ways-relationship. I trust you to share my problems and you trust me to share yours.I found my comfort in you and you found yours in me.It’s hard to think someone as a best friend when it works 1 way.

It is also Someone who saw your flaws, saw the dark side of you but never gave up on you. Instead, they encourage you to be a better person because they know, there's something hidden behind all your flaws when you don't. Kindness and positivity.

They are the one that is always feel close no matter how far away he/she is, remembers me in the prayers, notify me in the greatest of words if I'm doing something wrong, and didn't mind how weird I could be.

Friends are who believe in you and always be the one who can lend you a hand when you need. the one who can be silly together. the one who always give you the best support whatever you're doing. the one who will never let you down. the one who always accept whoever you are.

As for me , i have a lot of memories with my high school friends since we are friend for 5 years and stay at hostel. So there are a lot of silly things we did together.

Comments

Popular Posts