what i want to do in my future

All these years, I have never spent my summer holiday going out to trips with my friends. We have planned to make it a productive holiday time.We will have our vacation at Penang.Why Penang? Having a holiday in Penang is student's friendly because it is affordable and worth every money.
There are many interesting places in Penang Island.First we will go to the Gurney Drive.The Gurney Drive is most famous for its hawker stalls offering a mouth-watering varieties of Penang specialties such as hokkien mee, asam laksa, sate, rojak and many more.Tourist usually stroll after a hearty meal while enjoying the scenic view at sunset.
Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera will be our next destination that is not about eating.
I think it is will be fun going to Penang Hill because it have very beautiful scenery for us to take pictures.The scenery of mounts and beach. There are also place that called Love Lock where the couple will go there to lock their love 😑.I think we just go there to snap pic because there a lot of pink love locks!
So this is what i want to do in my future with my friends.

I also dreams about to have a pre celebration for my graduation.I am planning to bring all of my family include my grandmother and my whole family,uncle and aunty along to my graduations.So the night before the grad,we will have a dinner in grand restaurant,eating western food and spend our good time with family.I dreamed about this for a longgg time because i really wants to make my family happy and have a 'bonding time' before i grad.I owed so many thing,for the sacrifice that they made to make my dream comes true which is i want to futher my studies 😊So it is time to for me to make them happy .
They are my backbones that always be there with me whenever or whatever condition i am.


Comments

Popular Posts