My favourite food and the recipe

When I was a kid, I did not like vegetables. For example, if I eat fried rice or fried noodle I will separate vegetables from rice especially tauge. But since I got into the hostel, the food menu for breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner and supper at the Dewan Makan(DM) was set. So, I have to eat whatever is served. From there I learned to eat vegetables. My favorite vegetable is kangkung goreng belacan. I learned to eat kangkung because there was a menu for dinner is rice with chicken soup and kangkung goreng belacan while the menu for lunch was rice with spicy fried shrimp,fish soup and and also kangkung goreng belacan. So, I have memorized the day the menu was served.
Here I will share how to prepare kangkung goreng belacan. We need 1 bunch of fresh kale, 1 stalk of red chillies, 2 shallots cloves, 1 clove of garlic, 1 stalk of fish, 1 tbsp of shrimp, salt and seasoning to taste and cooking oil. We need to cut the kale, clean it and toast it. Other stuffs such as chili, onion, garlic, anchovies and belacan need to be pounded until almost over. When the oil is hot, stir the ingredients that have been pounded and stir until it turns yellowish. Add salt and seasoning. Stir it for a while and then enter the kale. Mix well and do not leave it too cooked because the vegetables will wither. And tadaaaaaa kangkung goreng belacan!!
obviously it is from google 🤣🤣HAHAHA BYE

Comments

Popular Posts